Become a FADAM partner
Since its creation, FADAM has received the support of companies and foundations that wish to be associated with the strong axes of its development :
- - Martial arts and sport in general
- - Culture and performing arts
- - Peace and development of Africa
- - Youth and social development
- - The economic forum
Positionning in the future
What does it mean to become a partner of FADAM ?
- - Associating your company with the values of the Festival: Peace, Sport, Arts, Excellence, African culture….
- - Positioning your company as a company committed to Peace and emergence of Africa
- - Benefit from many exclusive advantages during the festival
- Promoting accessibility to culture for all by supporting live performances, education programs and culture
- - Strengthen your company's image internationally
- - Benefit from an exceptional setting to meet leading economic players
- - Associate your company with the life of the Festival.
How ? 3 ways to support the FADAM
1. Custom-made sponsorship, for companies
Since the first edition, companies have been associated with FADAM to affirm their common values with those of the Festival and their commitment to society. Their participation is essential to the realisation of the Festival's sporting, artistic and societal projects. The sponsorship formulas are adapted on a case-by-case basis and give access to a whole range of offers and advantages in the fields of communication, business and personalised support.
2. Patronage, for foundations and companies
After the success of its first edition in Cameroon, FADAM is developing a circle of patrons wishing to support the development of martial arts, performing arts and access to culture in Africa through tailor-made partnerships. Corporate sponsorship can take the form of a donation in cash, in kind or in skills. Our team works with each company to build a partnership that corresponds to its values, its missions and its project.
3. Media partnership for the media
The major international media have understood the impact of FADAM in the world of sport and culture and have followed the festival closely since its inception. The first press conference to launch the first edition in 2018 was attended by no less than 70 international media. Media partners of the Festival include: Canal +, CCTV, CRTV, RSI, CNN, Kombat Sport, Africable, China Times Media, Canal 2, and many others.
For all sponsorship-related enquiries please contact :email@example.com
FADAM partners 2018
DMS International Group
Seme Beach Hotel
JEHM le Sport Association
Institutional partners (2018)
Ambassade de Chine au Cameroun
Ambassade du Cameroun en France
Chambre de commerce Chine-Afrique
Chambre de commerce et d'industrie du Cameroun
Primature du Cameroun
Ministère des sports et de l'éducation physique du Cameroun
Ministère des Arts et de la Culture du Cameroun
Ministère des relations extérieures du Cameroun
Ministère du tourisme du Cameroun
Ministère de la communicatino du Cameroun
Ministère de l'administration territoriale du Cameroun
Africa International Trade
Fondation Saatenang - Bruce Lee Africain
Agence McCann Douala
China Times Media
Femmes au pluriel
ABK TV et Radio